Allergies are responsible for more time lost from work, school, and other activities, than any other medical problem.
Specialty care services.
Unfortunately, allergies are often overlooked, misdiagnosed, or simply regarded as nuisances not requiring proper evaluation and treatment. This leads to unnecessary discomfort, progressive exacerbation and complications otherwise avoidable with medical assistance.
At Northern Nevada Allergy, our highly trained team of doctors specializes in a number of allergy conditions. Services include evaluation and treatment in the following areas:
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Chronic cough
- Insect Allergy
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Eye allergy
- Skin allergy
- Utricaria (hives) and angioedema (swelling)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Latex allergy
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Eosinophilic disorders (eosinophilic esophagitis, gastritis, pulmonary conditions, etc.
- Other allergic/immunologic conditions
Did you know?
“Hay Fever” is a misnomer in that it is not caused by hay or associated with fever.